Shipping & Delivery
Where is my order shipping from?
All orders ship from our factory in Montclair, CA.
When will my order ship?
Our products are built to order, lead time for standard product is 7-14 business days.
The following shipping options are available at checkout:
Free Standard Delivery within Contiguous US: (UPS Ground or Freight)
- Free delivery is available on all orders shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- For orders outside the contiguous U.S., standard shipping rates apply, however we will ship to your freight forwarder, within the contiguous US, at no-charge and you are responsible for all other shipping costs, duty, etc.
- Priority Delivery shipments are available at standard UPS rates. (This will not change the order in which your product is built but is available to expedite delivery.)
What if I need to change my shipping address?
For any updates to addresses on orders placed you must contact us at 800-548-3227 or email@example.com. If we have not already shipped your order, we will accommodate your request.
What if there are shipping restrictions for certain carriers in my area?
It is the customer’s duty and responsibility to notify us before or during order placement of possible shipping carrier restrictions in your area or location. If the carrier in your area does not provide service and your package is returned, you may be responsible for shipping costs of returning the item to your location. Severe weather conditions may impact the time of delivery in some areas.
Are the shipping charges refundable?
All shipping charges are non-refundable. 2nd Day and Next Day shipping are not guaranteed.
Will I receive my order in one package or separate shipments?
Customized orders may be delivered in multiple shipments. Please Note: There may be multiple tracking numbers associated to your order.
What if my package gets lost in transit?
Please contact customer service at 800-548-3227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To Return / Exchange please use our Contact Us form. Request must be submitted online within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Product(s) must be returned in “ORIGINAL, LIKE-NEW” condition, uninstalled, in original factory box and packaging for a full refund.
- After your return request has been authorized, product(s) must be shipped back to Montclair Light Works, Montclair Ca. within 30 days.
- All returned merchandise must be in Factory-Original condition. Returns on damaged or scratched merchandise may be subject to either a 30% Restocking Fee or not accepted.
- Return labels provided for contiguous US only.
- Prepare your return shipment by securely packaging your “ORIGINAL, LIKE-NEW” unit(s) in Original Factory Box and Packaging.
- Indicate RGA # on the outside of the package somewhere visible. RGA # should have been provided in the return instructions email.
- Returns will not be processed without an RGA number.
- Drop off package(s) at your nearest shipping carrier location according to the carrier we have provided for the return label(s).
- Your refund will be processed immediately once we receive your return, and the funds will be returned into your bank account within 7-10 business days.